7th Global Conference on Environmental Studies (CENVISU-2019)
01 – 03 November 2019
Abstracts Submission Due Date: October 15, 2019
Main Theme: “In Environmental Sciences; Children, education and health factors”
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science(SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences (prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Printed Program Book
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference Bag
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
Assoc. Prof. Dr. MURAT SÖNMEZ
Professor of Energy Engineering
Middle East Technical University Northern Cyprus Campus
Güzelyurt /TRNC Mersin Turkey
Keynote Title: will be announce…
Prof. Dr. Nilgün Sarp, Ph.D
Professor of Child Development and Health Istanbul Bilgi University Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences
Istanbul – Turkey
Editor-in Chief, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Health Sciences
Keynote Title: Will be announce…
Prof. Dr. Huseyin Uzunboylu
Near East University, Dean of Faculty of Open and Distance Education
Keynote Title; ” “The Role of Scientific Research for Sustainable Development: Results of Environmental Sciences Research”