CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
(50% discount for COVID-19 Pandemic)
8th Global Conference on Environmental Studies (CENVISU-2020)
St. Petersburg, Russia
13-15 September 2020
Abstracts Submission Due Date: September 01, 2020
Main Theme: “In Environmental Sciences; Children, education and health factors”
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science(SSCI, or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”(indexed in Web of Science, eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of New Trends in Social Sciences (IJ-SS)” (ij-ss.eu) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- For more information: email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Haluk Soran, Near East University, Nicosia, North Cyprus
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS