9th WORLD CONFERENCE on INNOVATION and COMPUTER SCIENCE (INSODE-2019)
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
26 – 28 April 2019
Abstract Submission Due Date: February 25, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in Current Proceedings on Technology (ISSN: 2547-8788) Open Access and can be retrieved from http://www.cpot.eu/ and also submitted to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology: Emerging Technologies (In review of Web of Science and Scopus)and Global Journal on Computer Science: Theory and Research (In review of Web of Science and Scopus)
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages) starts from 40 Euro.
- 10 minutes from International Antalya Airport to the Hotel.
- Free Historical Places and Shopping Tour at 29 April 2019
- Free Wi-Fi
- For more information: email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS