10th WORLD CONFERENCE on INNOVATION and COMPUTER SCIENCE
Pine Bay Hotel Congress Center
Ephesus, Kusadasi Izmir Turkey
20 – 22 March 2020
Main Theme: “Smart technologies for everyone”
Abstract Submission Due Date: 20 December 2019 (Last Extension)
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals:Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in Current Proceedings on Technology (ISSN: 2547-8788)Open Access and can be retrieved from http://www.cpot.eu/ and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology: Emerging Technologies(gjit.com)(In review of Web of Science and Scopus)and Global Journal on Computer Science: Theory and Research(www.gjcs.com) (In review of Web of Science and Scopus)
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages) starts from 40 Euro.
- Free Historical Places and Shopping Tour
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hope to meet you in Ephesus, Turkey