9th WORLD CONFERENCE on INNOVATION and COMPUTER SCIENCE (INSODE-2019)
26 – 28 April 2019
Abstract Submission Due Date: February 25, 2019
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in Current Proceedings on Technology (ISSN: 2547-8788) Open Accessand can be retrieved from http://www.cpot.eu/and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- The selected papers will be publishedas special issue of Global journal on Information Technology (In review SCI-Expanded) and Global Journal on Computer Sciences (In review SCI-Expanded).
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Virtual participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate.
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference Bag
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gala Dinner
- Historical Places Tour
- For more Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS