7th WORLD CONFERENCE on INNOVATION and COMPUTER SCIENCE (INSODE-2017)
Pristina – Republic of Kosovo
20 – 22 April 2017
More than 73 abstracts were submitted by the authors from 9 different countries until now. You should submit Abstracts or Full Paper until April 14 , 2017. Hoping to hear from you soon, and meet you in AAB College, Pristina, Republic of Kosovo, 20 – 22 April 2017.
Abstract Submission Due Date: April 14, 2017 (Last Extension)
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The Remain INSODE-2016 accepted full papers will be published in Current Proceedings on Technology (ISSN: 2147-5369) Open Access and can be retrieved from http://www.cpot.eu/ and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Virtual participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate.
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference Bag
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kosova Culture Night- music, meals, beverages and dance show (21 April 2017)
- Free Historical Places Tour (22 April 2017)
- More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
Turkish Airlines is the official airline of “INSODE-2017” and special discounts are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website https://www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en and use the event code “050TKM17” under delegate section.