8th WORLD CONFERENCE on INNOVATION and COMPUTER SCIENCE (INSODE-2018)
19 – 21 April 2018
Abstract Submission Due Date: January 10, 2018
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The Remain INSODE-2016 accepted full papers will be published in Current Proceedings on Technology (ISSN: 2147-5369) Open Access and can be retrieved from http://www.cpot.eu/ and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Virtual participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate.
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference Bag
- Free Wi-Fi
- More information: email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS