6th World Conference on Computer Engineering
29-31 May 2020
Main Theme: “Smart Technologies”
Abstract Submission Due Date: 15 November, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals:Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI)or SCOPUS.
- The Remain COMENG-2019 accepted full papers will be published in Current Proceedings on Technology (ISSN: 2147-5369) Open Access and can be retrieved from http://www.cpot.eu/ and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- The Selected full papers will be published in Global Journal of Information Technology: Emerging Technologies(gjit.eu) and Global Journal of Computer Science: Theory and Research (www.gjcs.eu). The Journals are under review of Scopus and Web of Science.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Oral, Poster or Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Conference Bag
- Historic places and shopping trip (08 March 2020)
- All-inclusive accommodation
- 10 minutes from airport
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to meet you in the Istanbul Ayvansaray University, Istanbul, Turkey
Prof. Dr. Dogan Ibrahim
President of the Conference
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION PROCESS