CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
(50% discount for COVID-19 Pandemic)
9th World Conference on Busine
6th World Conference on Computer Engineering
30 October – 01 November 2020
(Because of Corona-19 Virus)
Main Theme: “Smart Technologies”
Abstract Submission Due Date: July 31, 2020
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals:Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain COMENG-2019 accepted full papers will be published in Current Proceedings on Technology (ISSN: 2147-5369) Open Access and can be retrieved from http://www.cpot.eu/ and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- The Selected full papers will be published in Global Journal of Information Technology: Emerging Technologies (gjit.eu) and Global Journal of Computer Science: Theory and Research (www.gjcs.eu). The Journals are under review of Scopus and Web of Science.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Dogan Ibrahim
President of the Conference