8th World Conference on Computer Engineering
31 March – 01 April 2022
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (SCI-Expanded & ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SCI,SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or
- The Remain GC-MAS-2021 accepted full papers will be published in New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Advances in Pure and Applied Sciences (ISSN: 2547-880X) Open Access and can be retrieved from propaas.eu and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information, please click here…
- The Selected full papers will be published in Global Journal of Information Technology: Emerging Technologies (eu) and Global Journal of Computer Science: Theory and Research (www.gjcs.eu). The Journals are under review of Scopus and Web of Science.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate
- Online Abstract Book
- For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Dogan Ibrahim
President of the Conference