CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
(50% discount for COVID-19 Pandemic)
7th World Conference on Health Sciences (HSCI-2020)
St. Petersburg, Russia
13 – 15 September 2020
Main Theme: “EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON HEALTH, EDUCATION AND ENVIRONMENT”
Abstracts Submission Due Date: September 01, 2020
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected full papers will be published in Supporting Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI, SCI-Expandedor ESCI) or SCOPUS indexed journals as regular or Special Issues.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Advances in Pure and Applied Sciences (propaas.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO,and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- For More information email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Afsun Ezel Esatoğlu, Ankara University, Turkey
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS