2nd International Congress of Public Security Technologies (ICPST-2023)
Will be announced
Due Date for Abstract Submissions: Will be announced
Due to popular demand, the conference has been postponed to a later date. An announcement will be made as soon as possible regarding the date and where the conference will be held.
Therefore, abstract submission, full paper submission, registration, and hotel reservation dates will be changed.
We look forward to seeing you at the next conference.
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee (APC-if the journal demands). For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- In addition, selected full papers will be published in theGlobal Journal of Information Technology: Emerging Technologies- gjit.eu or Global Journal of Computer Sciences: Theory and Research www.gjcs.eu
- The Remaining accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Advances in Pure and Applied Sciences (ISSN: 2547-880X)” (indexed in Web of Science, propaas.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- Also, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- Abstracts and full papers must be English Language.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual (online) Participation Opportunities
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Presentation and Participation Certificates
- Coffee breaks
- Online Program Book
- Online Abstracts Book
- Networking time