11th WORLD CONGRESS OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND POLITICAL SCIENCES
Turan University Almaty, Kazakhstan 06-07 October 2022
Due Date for Abstract Submissions: October 04, 2022 (Last Extention)
Main Theme: “Peace for All Peoples”
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, (www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list. For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of New Trends in Social Sciences (IJ-SS)” (www.ij-ss.eu ) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Coffee Breaks
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstract Book
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to meet you in Almaty, Kazakhstan… Best regards Prof. Dr. Ana Campina & Prof. Dr. Carlos Rodrigues Program Chairs
7th World Conference on Business, Economics and Management (BEM-2018), Pinebay Holiday Resort Convention Center, Ephesus – Kusadasi, Turkey, 28-30 April 2018