WORLD CONGRESS OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND POLITICAL SCIENCES
Online and Face To Face International Conference
Grand Park Lara Hotel
January 18-20, 2024
Main Theme: The United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals
Due Date for Abstract Submissions: December 30, 2023
Due to popular demand, the conference has been postponed to 18-20 January 2024. Therefore, abstract submission, full paper submission, registration, and hotel reservation dates have changed.
We look forward to seeing you in Antalya…
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee (APC-if the journal demands). For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- In addition,selected full papers will be published in International Journal of New Trends in Social Sciences – ij-ss.eu or International Journal of Current Innovations in Interdisciplinary Scientific Studies – www.ij-ciss.eu
- The Remaining accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”(indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- Also, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference.
- Abstracts and full papers must be English Language.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual (online) Participation Opportunities
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Presentation and Participation Certificates
- Coffee breaks
- Online Program Book
- Online Abstracts Book
Printed Program Book
All-inclusive accommodation (hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages) starts from 45 Euros.
For more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you at the conference
Prof. Dr. Ana Cláudia Carvalho Campina, Universidade Fernando Pessoa, Portugal
Prof. Dr. Carlos Rodrigues, Universidade Fernando Pessoa, Portugal
7th World Conference on Business, Economics and Management (BEM-2018), Pinebay Holiday Resort Convention Center, Ephesus – Kusadasi, Turkey, 28-30 April 2018