11th WORLD CONFERENCE on INNOVATION and COMPUTER SCIENCE (INSODE-2021)
(FACE-TO-FACE or ONLINE)
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center
Lara – Antalya, Turkey
29 April – 01 May 2021
Abstract Submission Due Date: March 01, 2021
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals:Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI, SCI-Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published in “INSODE-2021 Proceedings Book” as Open Access and can be retrieved from www.insode.org and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global Journal on Information Technology: Emerging Technologies (www.gjit.com) (In review of Web of Science and Scopus) and Global Journal on Computer Science: Theory and Research (www.gjcs.com) (In review of Web of Science and Scopus)
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Online Participation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Coffee Breaks
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- All-inclusice accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages) starts from 40 Euro.
- 10 minutes from International Antalya Airport to the Hotel.
- Free Historical Places and Shopping Tour at (01 May 2021)
For more information: email@example.com
Let’s meet in Antalya-Turkey.
Prof. Dr. Dogan Ibrahim, Near East University, Cyprus