11th WORLD CONFERENCE on INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
ONLINE and FACE-TO-FACE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Cyprus Science University
08 – 10 July 2021
DUE DATE FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSIONS: April 29, 2021
- All accepted papers will be published in a journal indexed in Scopus or Web of Science.
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- The selected papers will be published as special issue of Global journal on Information Technology: Emerging Technologies gjit.eu (In review of Scopus and Web of Science) and Global Journal on Computer Sciences: Theory and Research www.gjcs.eu (In review of Scopus and Web of Science).
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings by International Leading Publishers and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- For more information please click here…
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Virtual Presentation
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- For more Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Adem Karahoca, Nisantasi University
Faculty of Engineering Architecture
Computer Engineering Dept.
Click here to submit your abstract.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
WCIT indexed in Web of Science