We would like to invite you to the “9th Cyprus International Conference on Educational Research” which will take place on 12-14 February 2020, at Bahcesehir Cyprus University, Lefkosa (Nicosia) Cyprus.
This conference aims to bring together the educational scientists, administers, counselors, education experts, teachers, graduate students and civil society organizations and representatives to share and to discuss theoretical and practical knowledge in the scientific environment.
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI)following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in supporting Thomson Reuters Web of Science(SSCI or ESCI) and SCOPUS indexed in supporting journals as Special Issues.
- The Remain accepted papers will be published as proceedings in “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (www.prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
Let’s meet the undiscovered, historical and holiday country in Cyprus.
Prof. Dr. Huseyin Uzunboylu
President of the Cyprus Educational Sciences Association